[NFT Oracle №11] Fresh Fool #1524 was priced by the PawnHouse consensus 273 times, where the final price reached 1,500 USDT!
On April 12, 2022, the Fresh Fool #1524 completed the world’s first NFT oracle pricing!
During the 2-hour Pricing & Auction process, Fresh Fool #1524 received 273 many consensus prices. Statistics showed that the highest consensus price was 3,488 USDT provided by user 0x7Dd***0d3, and the average consensus price was 1,111 USDT!
Fresh Fool #1524 passed 31 rounds of bidding, where the final transaction price reached 1,500 USDT. Notably, the user who became the top Oracle was 0xB16***Ac3!
Fresh Fools is an NFT collection of 5757 fun and colorful blue characters. In addition, the collection features over 360 traits and five trait groups. As a result, each Fool has a distinct look while keeping a cohesive aesthetic throughout the whole collection.
The Fresh Fools team was doing great in the early days of its creation and originally planned to sell 10,000 units. However, the minting period was attacked and experienced many technical failures. As a result, the project team had to shut down the community and posted a self-deprecating apology post: “How to ruin a good NFT project into a FUD-fest. A quick guide.” Afterward, the team announced that although they ruined a good project, they would continue to deliver the project’s roadmap and welcome any community members to mock and critique them.
Fresh Fools #1524 has completed five transactions in the past month. The transaction time and price are as follows:
- On March 18, 2022, the transaction price was 0.119 ETH ($360)
- On March 21, 2022, the transaction price was 0.149 ETH ($451)
- On March 23, 2022, the transaction price was 0.129 ETH ($391)
- On March 27, 2022, the transaction price was 0.182 ETH ($552)
- On March 27, 2022, the transaction price was 0.4 ETH ($1213)
To participate with your assets in the pricing of NFT oracles, please apply via email to us: email@example.com.
PawnHouse NFT Pricing Review:
The PawnHouse project team combined and applied both the SMRA theory (2020 Nobel Economic Prize) and The Wisdom of Crowds theory to effectively solve the issue of decentralized NFT asset-pricing and improve the liquidity of NFTs.
Due to its unique characteristics, the historical transaction price of NFT is determined by private value. This results in less effective price information and is easier to control. By introducing price proposers to the market, PawnHouse satisfies both common and private values, and provides a comprehensive and rich price collection strategy. While building a price corridor for NFT assets, PawnHouse also supports NFT’s collateralization and auction transactions.
- Website: https://pawnhouse.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pawnhouse_nft
- Telegram: https://t.me/pawnhouseofficial
- PawnHouse fundraising closed with Huobi Ventures and A&T Capital
- PawnHouse completes $2 million financing round to power NFT pricing solutions
- The True Metaverse Arrives: PawnHouse Strategically Invests in the NFT-Universe Creation Game, Black and White
PawnHouse, The World‘s First NFT Oracle
LIQUIDITY | EQUALITY | ACCURACY