[NFT Oracle №25] goblintown#4670 was priced by the PawnHouse consensus 221 times, where the final price reached 9,600 USDT (5.45 ETH)!
On June 4, 2022, the goblintown#4670 completed the world’s first NFT oracle pricing!
During the 2-hour Pricing & Auction process, goblintown#4670 received 221 many consensus prices. Statistics showed that the highest consensus price was 13,990 USDT provided by user 0x036***0ff, and the average consensus price was 8,888 USDT!
Goblintown#4670 passed 32 rounds of bidding, where the final price reached 9,600 USDT (5.45 ETH). Notably, the user who became the top Oracle was 0xd4F***12f!
PawnHouse is the world’s first NFT oracle. With Web3 and the Metaverse expanding, more NFT assets will emerge in the future. However, economic value is the foundation of vitality, and flow is the guarantee for realizing economic value. PawnHouse solves the NFT pricing problem through consensus value — Information is the resolution of uncertainty. PawnHouse aims to ensure liquidity with consensus and promote price emergence with price proposals! The platform allows users to provide information references for the bidder, and the final bid provides the quotation incentive scale.
AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHH gobblins goblinns GOBLINNNNNNNNns wekm ta goblintown yoo sniksnakr DEJEN RATS oooooh rats are yummmz dis a NEFTEEE O GOBBLINGS on da BLOKCHIN wat? oh. crustybutt da goblinking say GEE EMMM DEDJEN RUTS an queenie saay HLLO SWEATIES ok dats all byeby.
At present, the total transaction volume of goblintown.wtf in Opensea exceeds $45 million US dollars (25,500 ETH), and the floor price is 5.19 ETH. The NFT of this event is goblintown#4670: ouchies boddee, warin der farree eers, grrraaaaauuugh eye on dat side, glowcoma eyz on dis side, jawboymangirl hedz, glaaaaaah munchyhole, goz down stankfinder..
Goblintown#4670 has completed seven transactions in the past year. The transaction time and price are as follows:
- On May 27, 2022, the transaction price was 2.25 ETH
- On May 26, 2022, the transaction price was 2.5 ETH
- On May 24, 2022, the transaction price was 0.86 ETH
- On May 22, 2022, the transaction price was 0.75 ETH
- On May 22, 2022, the transaction price was 0.2569 ETH
- On May 21, 2022, the transaction price was 0.117 ETH
- On May 21, 2022, the transaction price was 0.08 ETH
To participate with your assets in the pricing of NFT oracles, please apply via email to us: email@example.com.
PawnHouse NFT Pricing Review:
- №24 Quirkies Originals#1008
- №23 Ronin#1353
- №22 Azuki#8300
- №21 Tubby Cats3282
- №20 Doodle#590
- №19 CloneX#3469
- №18 Duck#4491
- №17 Dippie#1463
- №16 GNSS#828
- №15 BAYC#283
The PawnHouse project team combined and applied both the SMRA theory (2020 Nobel Economic Prize) and The Wisdom of Crowds theory to effectively solve the issue of decentralized NFT asset-pricing and improve the liquidity of NFTs.
Due to its unique characteristics, the historical transaction price of NFT is determined by private value. This results in less effective price information and is easier to control. By introducing price proposers to the market, PawnHouse satisfies both common and private values, and provides a comprehensive and rich price collection strategy. While building a price corridor for NFT assets, PawnHouse also supports NFT’s collateralization and auction transactions.
- Website: https://pawnhouse.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pawnhouse_nft
- Telegram: https://t.me/pawnhouseofficial
- PawnHouse fundraising closed with Huobi Ventures and A&T Capital
- PawnHouse completes $2 million financing round to power NFT pricing solutions
- The True Metaverse Arrives: PawnHouse Strategically Invests in the NFT-Universe Creation Game, Black and White
PawnHouse, The World‘s First NFT Oracle
LIQUIDITY | EQUALITY | ACCURACY