[NFT Oracle №27] Ill poop it NFT#3309 was priced by the PawnHouse consensus 252 times, where the final price reached 2,490 USDT (1.59 ETH)!
On June 11, 2022, the ill poop it NFT#3309 completed the world’s first NFT oracle pricing!
During the 2-hour Pricing & Auction process, ill poop it NFT#3309 received 252 many consensus prices. Statistics showed that the highest consensus price was 4,969 USDT provided by user 0xbE5***aAC, and the average consensus price was 2,598 USDT!
Ill poop it NFT#3309 passed 30 rounds of bidding, where the final price reached 2,490 USDT (1.59 ETH). Notably, the user who became the top Oracle was 0xDD6***9b5!
PawnHouse is the world’s first NFT oracle. With Web3 and the Metaverse expanding, more NFT assets will emerge in the future. However, economic value is the foundation of vitality, and flow is the guarantee for realizing economic value. PawnHouse solves the NFT pricing problem through consensus value — Information is the resolution of uncertainty. PawnHouse aims to ensure liquidity with consensus and promote price emergence with price proposals! The platform allows users to provide information references for the bidder, and the final bid provides the quotation incentive scale.
Ill poop it nft says: 10000 piles of shit on your bluechip nft or whatever jpg you are holding, you are NGMI.
At present, the total transaction volume of Ill poop it nft in Opensea exceeds $6.41 million US dollars (4,100 ETH), and the floor price is 0.9 ETH. The NFT of this event is ill poop it NFT#3309: green background, doodle board, helicopter flys, black shit ground, cake shit, airpod small pieces, ladybug.
Ill poop it NFT#3309 has completed six transactions in the past year. The transaction time and price are as follows:
- On June 9, 2022, the transaction price was 1.5 ETH
- On June 9, 2022, the transaction price was 1.498 ETH
- On June 7, 2022, the transaction price was 1.178 ETH
- On June 4, 2022, the transaction price was 0.07 ETH
- On June 1, 2022, the transaction price was 0.18 ETH
- On May 31, 2022, the transaction price was 0.05 ETH
To participate with your assets in the pricing of NFT oracles, please apply via email to us: email@example.com.
PawnHouse NFT Pricing Review:
- №26 Akumu Dragonz#5236
- №25 goblintown#4670
- №24 Quirkies Originals#1008
- №23 Ronin#1353
- №22 Azuki#8300
- №21 Tubby Cats3282
- №20 Doodle#590
- №19 CloneX#3469
- №18 Duck#4491
- №17 Dippie#1463
The PawnHouse project team combined and applied both the SMRA theory (2020 Nobel Economic Prize) and The Wisdom of Crowds theory to effectively solve the issue of decentralized NFT asset-pricing and improve the liquidity of NFTs.
Due to its unique characteristics, the historical transaction price of NFT is determined by private value. This results in less effective price information and is easier to control. By introducing price proposers to the market, PawnHouse satisfies both common and private values, and provides a comprehensive and rich price collection strategy. While building a price corridor for NFT assets, PawnHouse also supports NFT’s collateralization and auction transactions.
- Website: https://pawnhouse.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pawnhouse_nft
- Telegram: https://t.me/pawnhouseofficial
- PawnHouse fundraising closed with Huobi Ventures and A&T Capital
- PawnHouse completes $2 million financing round to power NFT pricing solutions
- The True Metaverse Arrives: PawnHouse Strategically Invests in the NFT-Universe Creation Game, Black and White
PawnHouse, The World‘s First NFT Oracle
LIQUIDITY | EQUALITY | ACCURACY