[NFT Oracle №34] God Hates NFTees#2947 was priced by the PawnHouse consensus 214 times, where the final price reached 725 USDT (0.63 ETH)!
On July 6, 2022, the God Hates NFTees#2947 completed the world’s first NFT oracle pricing!
During the 2-hour Pricing & Auction process, God Hates NFTees#2947 received 214 many consensus prices. Statistics showed that the highest consensus price was 1,500 USDT provided by user 0x8aa***2cD, and the average consensus price was 833 USDT!
God Hates NFTees#2947 passed 27 rounds of bidding, where the final price reached 725 USDT (0.63 ETH). Notably, the user who became the top Oracle was 0xAc9***B44!
PawnHouse is the world’s first NFT oracle. With Web3 and the Metaverse expanding, more NFT assets will emerge in the future. However, economic value is the foundation of vitality, and flow is the guarantee for realizing economic value. PawnHouse solves the NFT pricing problem through consensus value — Information is the resolution of uncertainty. PawnHouse aims to ensure liquidity with consensus and promote price emergence with price proposals! The platform allows users to provide information references for the bidder, and the final bid provides the quotation incentive scale.
SrPetersETH, this NFT’s creator said that: if you are an NFT investor, this may be the best or worst investment of your life. The truth is that there is no roadmap, but they say that our private Discord is a madhouse that is not recommended to enter if you do not suffer from mental illness.
At present, the total transaction volume of God Hates NFTees in Opensea exceeds $3.31 million US dollars (2,900 ETH), and the floor price is 0.699 ETH. The NFT of this event is God Hates NFTees#2947: pink background, petervuipon clothes, ranyca eyebrow, samarithan head, pleb mouth, end sign, white skin.
God Hates NFTees#2947 has completed four transactions in the past year. The transaction time and price are as follows:
- On July 3, 2022, the transaction price was 0.73 ETH
- On July 1, 2022, the transaction price was 0.109 ETH
- On July 1, 2022, the transaction price was 0.084 ETH
- On June 30, 2022, the transaction price was 0.049 ETH
To participate with your assets in the pricing of NFT oracles, please apply via email to us: email@example.com.
PawnHouse NFT Pricing Review:
- №33 WZRD#7797
- №32 Otherdeed for Otherside#18092
- №31 LonelyPop#6241
- №30 Yeah Tigers#4188
- №29 Meebit#4291
- №28 CloneX#12758
- №27 Ill poop it NFT#3309
- №26 Akumu Dragonz#5236
- №25 goblintown#4670
- №24 Quirkies Originals#1008
The PawnHouse project team combined and applied both the SMRA theory (2020 Nobel Economic Prize) and The Wisdom of Crowds theory to effectively solve the issue of decentralized NFT asset-pricing and improve the liquidity of NFTs.
Due to its unique characteristics, the historical transaction price of NFT is determined by private value. This results in less effective price information and is easier to control. By introducing price proposers to the market, PawnHouse satisfies both common and private values, and provides a comprehensive and rich price collection strategy. While building a price corridor for NFT assets, PawnHouse also supports NFT’s collateralization and auction transactions.
- Website: https://pawnhouse.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pawnhouse_nft
- Telegram: https://t.me/pawnhouseofficial
- The Bear Market is Coming, But Don’t Overlook PawnHouse’s Pricing Oracle in the NFT Infrastructure Field
- PawnHouse fundraising closed with Huobi Ventures and A&T Capital
- PawnHouse completes $2 million financing round to power NFT pricing solutions
- The True Metaverse Arrives: PawnHouse Strategically Invests in the NFT-Universe Creation Game, Black and White
PawnHouse, The World‘s First NFT Oracle
LIQUIDITY | EQUALITY | ACCURACY